September 14, 2019 – Downtown Emporia –
7:00 am – 4:00 pm
You can sell and buy Collectibles, Antiques, Artwork, Crafts, Food & Everything Else….including the kitchen sink! This is an all day event with food, refreshments and music. Fun for everyone!
- Booth spaces are 12′ X 15′ (approx.) – Multiple booths are available. If you require more than the 12’ X 15’ space, you must purchase another booth space.
- Booth set up must be completed before 6:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019. All vehicles (including those that pull trailers) must be off the street by 6:30 a.m. Vehicles will not be allowed back on the street until the conclusion of the event.
- No loud generators or generators with heavy exhausts will be allowed.
- Booth space locations will be in the parking areas on both sides of the street.
- Event will be held rain or shine. NO REFUNDS.
- Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, tents, etc. It can be windy, if you have a tent you should bring weights.
- Event sponsors are not responsible for accidents or loss. Booth security is the responsibility of the each vendor.
- This is a family friendly event. Products or marketing materials that are culturally insensitive, sexual in nature, or promote illegal substances are not allowed. Main Street reserves the right to ask you to leave or remove these products from your booth.
- We do allow multiple direct sales vendors.
- Any Vendors with Jump/Bouncy Houses must provide a liability waiver and list Emporia Main Street and the City of Emporia as additional insured.
Registration is non refundable.
For a printable form, Click Here