We are excited to have Unbound Gravel back in Emporia! We know that celebrations will look different this year, but we have been working hard with LifeTime and local health officials to ensure that appropriate safety measures are taken.
Per LifeTime's request, the finish line celebration will take place in the 700 block of Mechanic parking lot (behind Gravel City Adventure and Supply). This area will house food and beer options for riders and spectators. This area will have a cap on capacity and we do ask that people wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
For those just wanting to watch racers come across the finish line, there will be viewing areas in the 700 and 800 blocks of Commercial Street. We encourage spectators to be must be masked up when attending the event.
Due to COVID, there will not be Kids Zone activities.
We are currently seeking vendors for the event. Space is very limited and is first come/first serve.
All vendors are encouraged to wear masks while vending. There will be a designated and licensed vendor for alcohol (Emporia Granada Theatre), additional vendors are not permitted to sell alcohol.
Set up can be anytime after 8:30 a.m. and must be completed by 10:30 a.m. The event begins around 11 a.m. Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, etc and trailers must be unhitched for the event. Booth area will be fenced completely in once event begins.
There will be NO cars allowed in the parking lot until midnight.
- All items at your booth must be family friendly- no weapons or products that would be deemed culturally insensitive.
- Vendors may not sell any type of alcohol (there is one designated alcohol vendor for the event).
- Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, etc.
- We recommend that vendors bring exterior lighting to hang in their tent/booth for when the sun goes down.
- We DO ALLOW multiple Direct Sales vendors or multiple types of the same vendor.
- No refunds on cancellations.
- NO loud generators - if your generator makes excessive noise or releases heavy fumes, you will be asked to leave the event.
- The only vehicles allowed are food trucks.
- If you have a trailer attached to a vehicle, the vehicle must be parked outside of the fenced in area.
- The event will be fenced in due to the beer garden and crowd control - all fencing must remain secure.
Please note that electricity is available on a first come, first serve basis. Electrical is for a basic plug in ( single 110 GFI) - if you are needing to plug in more than a Square or phone charger, please contact the Emporia Main Street office at 620-340-6430.
To register to be a vendor click the printable link below or complete the form. 2021 UB Gravel Vendor
- Bill Todd- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Schrockbier Beef Jerky
- St. Catherine's
- Emporia Police Department
- Jack's Snack Shack
- Hubbas - Lemonade, mini doughnuts, kettle corn
- Lazy Butt BBQ
- Scarecrow Snow Cones
- KC Concoctions
- Michelle Shea - kettle corn and lemonade
- Woki Noodle House
- Tabares Tacos
- Elena Hernandez- Tacos
- Emporia Police Dept.
- Mis Antojitos
- The Daily Station