With the announcement of the Dirty Kanza postponing their event to September 12th, 2020 we plan on fusing the Great American Market and the DK Finish Line Celebration into a stellar event for the community and visitors.
Buy and sell collectibles, antiques, artwork, crafts, food & everything else – including the kitchen sink! This is an all day event with food, refreshments and music. Fun for everyone!
Information for Vendors
The Great American Market will run from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will be held in the 600, 700, 800, and 900 blocks of Commercial Street. The Dirty Kanza Dinish Line Celebration is being held in the 1000/1100 Blocks of Commercial Street.
- Booth spaces are 12′ X 15′ (approx.) – Multiple booths are available. If you require more than the 12’ X 15’ space, you must purchase another booth space.
- Booth set up must be completed before 6:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020. All vehicles (including those that pull trailers) must be off the street by 6:30 a.m. Vehicles will not be allowed back on the street until the conclusion of the event.
- No loud generators or generators with heavy exhausts will be allowed.
- Booth space locations will be in the parking areas on both sides of the street.
- Event will be held rain or shine. NO REFUNDS.
- Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, tents, etc. It can be windy, if you have a tent you should bring weights.
- Event sponsors are not responsible for accidents or loss. Booth security is the responsibility of the each vendor.
- This is a family friendly event. Products or marketing materials that are culturally insensitive, sexual in nature, or promote illegal substances are not allowed. Main Street reserves the right to ask you to leave or remove these products from your booth.
- We do allow multiple direct sales vendors.
- Any Vendors with Jump/Bouncy Houses must provide a liability waiver and list Emporia Main Street and the City of Emporia as additional insured.
Registration is non refundable.
2020 Great American Market Vendors
- Beacon For Hope Suicide Prevention
- Bill Todd's Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Calvary Chapel Fellowship
- Charpentier Glass, LLC.
- DazzleKC Paparazzi Jewelry
- Diverse Endeavors - Kim Camp
- DM Collectibles- Mike Smurr
- Emporia Flee Market and Antiques
- Emporia Main Street
- Emporia Symphony League
- Grandma's Pantry, Inc.
- Messiah Lutheran Church
- Mixed Media Pop Art - James Kyzer
- Color Street Nails- Jamie Hensley
- John Machutta
- Ken's Sharpening, LLC.
- Kelly's Bees
- Korie Mares
- Lularoe- Melody Wieth
- Snap Jewelry - Lori McLinden
- Glass Cuts - Maggie Rudzik
- The Purse Lady
- Paula Sauder
- Sam Wine
- Scentsy- Melissa Burnside
- Silver Simple Solutions
- A Little Moore Love - Shuresa Moore
- Sunrise Freewill Baptist
- Suzie Q's Awesome Crafts
- Pampered Chef - Tanya Zieber
- Plumbing by Spellman
- Thornton Honey Farm
- Mosiac Stained Glass - Tracy Whipple
- Usborne Books- Lauren Dunlap
- Wanda & Marc Ross
- 31 Gifts- Wanda Dusin