Join us for our annual downtown treasure market- a true community favorite. Find clothes, antiques, collectibles, food, and other unique items. Vendors will be set up on Commercial Street (6000 - 1100 blocks) from 7am - 4pm.
Registration for the Market is Closed. We currently have a Vendor Waitlist. Please contact the office for more information.
We allow multiple direct sales vendors of the same company and type.
- Booth spaces are 12' wide X 15' deep (approx.) - Multiple booths are available. Due to COVID, we will be spacing out vendors to allow for social distancing between booths.
- If you require more than the 12’ X 15’ space, you must purchase another booth space.
- Booth set up must be completed before 6:30 a.m. All vehicles (including those that pull trailers) must be off the street by 6:30 a.m. Vehicles will not be allowed back on the street until the conclusion of the event.
- No loud generators or generators with heavy exhausts will be allowed.
- Booth space locations will be in the parking areas on both sides of Commercial street.
- Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, tents, etc. It can be windy, if you have a tent you should bring weights. Event sponsors are not responsible for accidents or loss.
- This is a family friendly event. Products or marketing materials that are culturally insensitive, sexual in nature, or promote illegal substances are not allowed. Main Street reserves the right to ask you to leave or remove these products from your booth.
- This event is rain or shine - no refunds will be issued for cancelations.
Registration for the 2023 market is below!
Great American Market Online Registration & Payment
2023 Great American Market Vendors
- Emporia Main Street