Join the fun at the Player Party for the 2020 Glass Blown Open! This community event features food vendors, a beer garden, disc golf merchandise, The Ring of Fire put on by Dynamic Discs, music, and activities!
2020 Great American Market Vendors
- Emporia Main Street
- Paradise Eats
- Premier Shaved Ice, LLC.
- Maria Korjenevski
This event typically draws in a crowd of 2,500 - 3,000 people and is held in the 800/900 blocks of Commercial Street in downtown Emporia. Booth spaces are approximately 12 x 12 ft. If your set up requires more space, please sign up for multiple booths.
Set up can be anytime after 3:30 p.m. and must be completed by 4:30 p.m. The event begins around 5 p.m.
There will be NO cars allowed on the street until the event is over at 10:00 p.m.
- All items at your booth must be family friendly- no weapons or products that would be deemed culturally insensitive.
- Vendors may not sell any type of alcohol (there is one designated alcohol vendor for the event).
- Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, etc.
- We DO ALLOW multiple Direct Sales vendors.
- No refunds on cancellations.
- NO loud generators - if your generator makes excessive noise or releases heavy fumes, you will be asked to leave the event.
- The only vehicles allowed on the street once the block party begins are food trucks.
- If you have a trailer attached to a vehicle, the vehicle must be parked off of Commercial Street.
- The event will be fenced in due to the beer garden - all fencing must remain secure.
Please note that electricity is available on a first come, first serve basis. Electrical is for a basic plug in ( single 110 GFI) - if you are needing to plug in more than a Square or phone charger, please contact the Emporia Main Street office at 620-340-6430.
If you are a Disc Golf Vendor and would like to participate, please contact Dynamic Discs at (620) 208-3472.