Join the fun at the Players Party for the 2021 Dynamic Discs Open! This community event features food vendors, a beer garden, disc golf merchandise, music, and activities!
Due to COVID-19 things are going to look a little different this year! The event will be held in the 600, 700, 800, and 900 blocks of Commercial Street. The 700/800 blocks will house disc golf vendors and be a Masked Up area.
All food and beverage vendors will be placed in the 600 and 900 blocks of Commercial Street. Masks will be required when spectators are not eating or drinking. Vendors must wear their masks at all times.
We will continue to monitor pandemic numbers. We do anticipate that we will have a crowd capacity per block. We will post these numbers as we closer to the event.
Due to COVID 19 restrictions, all food and beverage vendors will be placed in the 600 or 900 blocks of Commercial Street. These blocks will be designated for food and drink only. Attendees are able to remove their mask while eating and drinking in these blocks. All vendors are required to wear mask while vending. There will be a designated and licensed vendor for alcohol (Bourbon Cowboy), additional vendors are not permitted to sell alcohol.
If you are a disc golf vendor or have disc golf related merchandise, you will need to contact Dynamic Discs. Emporia Main Street will not process any disc golf vendor applications.
Set up can be anytime after 3:30 p.m. and must be completed by 4:30 p.m. The event begins around 5 p.m. Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, etc and trailers must be unhitched for the event. Booth area will be fenced completely in once event begins.
There will be NO cars allowed on the street till the event is over at 10:00p.m
- All items at your booth must be family friendly- no weapons or products that would be deemed culturally insensitive.
- Vendors may not sell any type of alcohol (there is one designated alcohol vendor for the event).
- Each vendor is responsible for all their own display tables, racks, etc.
- We DO ALLOW multiple Direct Sales vendors.
- No refunds on cancellations.
- NO loud generators - if your generator makes excessive noise or releases heavy fumes, you will be asked to leave the event.
- The only vehicles allowed on the street once the block party begins are food trucks.
- If you have a trailer attached to a vehicle, the vehicle must be parked off of Commercial Street.
- The event will be fenced in due to the beer garden and crowd control - all fencing must remain secure.
Please note that electricity is available on a first come, first serve basis. Electrical is for a basic plug in ( single 110 GFI) - if you are needing to plug in more than a Square or phone charger, please contact the Emporia Main Street office at 620-340-6430.
If you are a Disc Golf Vendor and would like to participate, please contact Dynamic Discs at (620) 208-3472.
2021 DDO Players Party Vendors
- NexTech Wireless
- Premier Shaved Ice LLC- Shaved Ice
- Michelle Shea- Kettle Corn
- Benditas Alitas- Food by Casa Ramos
- Jacks Snack Shack- food truck
- Michael Garahan- Granola
- Chi Em Eats- Vietnamese foods
- Christian Schrock- Beef Jerky
Disc Golf Vendors
- Dynamic Discs
- Wicked Aces
- Tree Love
- Trilogy Talk
- Eric McCabe and AJ Risely
- Pheonix Discs
- Truly Unique
- Infinite Disc
- Tyler Searle
- The Nati Disc Golf
- Ava Meyer
- A Ray
- Pandamonium Discs
- Black Ink Discs
- Jomez Productions
- Barsbyline Products
- Hireth Disc Golf
- Paige Shue
- Full Send Disc Golf Supple
- Emporia State University Disc Golf
- Rebecca Cox
- Disc Golf Strong
- The Farm at Quail Valley
- Barclay College
- Babylon Pro shop
- TRI FLY disc golf
- TwirlYet Productions
- Brainwave Discs / Doddfather
- Jason Wilder