Back to Business – Kansas Dept. of Commerce Releases Grant info for Businesses & Non Profits.
The Kansas Department of Commerce released information concerning COVID Relief Grants for businesses and nonprofits in the following categories ( you can apply for grants in multiple categories ):
- Small Business Working Capital
- Securing Local Food Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Procurement
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Manufacturing
- COVID-19 Bioscience Product Development.
- Kansas Tech College Advanced Manufacturing
- Domestic Supply Chain Fortification
- IT/Cybersecurity Project Management
In addition to the eight areas listed above, two Connectivity (Broadband) programs were announced
- Connectivity Emergency Response Grant (Physical Assets)
- Broadband Partnership Adoption Grant (Low Income Assistance).
IMPORTANT!- Intake forms are live NOW, but the actual submission acceptance will start on Wednesday, August 19th at Noon. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT for you to have your intake form ready for submission Wednesday at noon.
FOR a complete guide on the grants, eligibility requirements and intake forms please visit http://web-extract.constantcontact.com/v1/social_annotation_v2?permalink_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fmyemail.constantcontact.com%2FIMPORTANT–Business-and-Nonprofit-Grants-from-the-State-of-Kansas.html%3Fsoid%3D1102591137292%26aid%3D3l-BEGP1CYg&image_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcontact.com%2Fc069d87b001%2Ffeb271e7-0d6c-43dc-a88c-d576fa9e0a85.jpg&fbclid=IwAR0uMtCiATwuM0hA-1wqXBR18vZG5BbraYZen6G32NyL7V58vyrjdb_C0iY